the high school for construction trades, engineering and architecture
STUDENT LINKS & INFORMATION
- YEARBOOK - Please select your senior photo using the link and card given to you by
Wednesday, November 27th. If you would like your baby photo included in the yearbook, please
send a jpeg to email@example.com, or drop a physical copy off with Ms. Olfano, by
2. SENIOR SLIDESHOW - If you are interested in creating a senior slideshow that will be
played at graduation, please see Ms. Ortiz TODAY. The graduation venue charges a significant
additional fee to use their video presentation screens. We do not want to pay if there aren't any
seniors interested in putting the slideshow together. If I do not have any volunteers by Monday,
you will not have a slideshow =(
3. DECEMBER SAT - The last day to register for the December SAT is Friday, November 8th.
4. FINANCIAL/TAP COMPLETION NIGHT - Thursday, November 14th @ 5:00 - 8:00 pm.
All seniors and their parents are invited to have their FAFSA and TAP applications completed
with a financial aid officer from the HESC organization. A Google spreadsheet will be available
for registering during the week of November 14th.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE - Please be reminded that all students are expected to complete at least 10 hours of community service per term, which should be recorded on the Community Service Log that can be found in the main office. Students who complete a minimum of 20 hours per year will have this entered onto their high school transcript. Students who complete a minimum of 100 hours over four years will receive a Service Seal on their diploma.
Click the links below for additional information.